Business Manager in Electrical Engineering
In Project is a young company that combines performance for its customers and recognition of the talent of its staff. If you want to invest in a company that encourages its employees, fosters initiative, applies participatory management, and values skills, then you have a place with us. In the very heart of the dynamic and rapidly changing urban area of Cergy, you will join a team working on innovative and varied engineering projects, in direct relationship with our customers.
Reporting to the Director, you will be in charge of managing your business, as well as being responsible for the commercial development of the activity in all its technical, managerial, commercial, financial aspects.
You will be asked to:
- Respond to quotations, calls for tenders, and to revise bids
- Sign quotations and calls for tenders according to the sub-delegation of authority
- Ensure the successful completion of the projects and their financial management
- Manage staff and supervise subcontractors (work plan, annual interviews, compliance with and enforcement of labour law and safety rules, internal rules of procedure)
- Report to your Director on your weekly activity
- Ensure quality requirements, as well as compliance with health and safety rules on site
You have a specialized training in Electrical or Energy Engineering and you have a 3-5 years’ significant professional experience as a Works Supervisor.
Know-how in one of the following fields: Oil & Gas, Food Processing, Water and Environment, Chemistry, Energy… is an added value that we will help to grow.
Your thoroughness, your entrepreneurial spirit and your ability to create strong business and human relationships are all assets that will allow you to integrate and develop our company.
Your personal commitment will naturally lead you to a shareholding in the company, we will be able to help you progress if you:
- Are able to work independently regarding project management,
- Demonstrate your technical expertise,
- Get customer satisfaction,
- Are a team player.
You are rigorous, responsive and you manage your time and priorities perfectly. Occasional trips.
Full-time open-ended position to be filled from February 2019.
Our contact details:
Aurélien DERESTIAT – Director
12 rue des chauffours 95000 CERGY
Ph. (00.33) 130380052
Email : email@example.com